Focus and Scope
Comptes Rendus Mathématique is a peer-reviewed electronic journal with open access that covers all fields of the discipline: Logic, Combinatorics, Number Theory, Group Theory, Mathematical Analysis, (Partial) Differential Equations, Geometry, Topology, Dynamical systems, Mathematical Physics, Mathematical Problems in Mechanics, Signal Theory, Mathematical Economics, …
Articles are original notes that briefly describe an important discovery or result. Articles are written in French and/or English.
The journal also publishes review papers, thematic issues and texts reflecting the activity of Académie des sciences in the field of Mathematics.
Peer Review Process
Comptes Rendus Mathématique follows a strict and transparent peer review policy, in a single blind process, in order to ensure the excellence of its contents:
- All manuscripts submitted to Comptes Rendus Mathématique are first evaluated by the associate editor in charge of the submission, to verify that they meet the general criteria of the journal;
- Once this first step is completed, the editor initiates the peer review process and assigns experts.
Articles published in Comptes Rendus Mathématique are available on a free, immediate and permanent basis, also known as Diamond Open Access:
- Submission and publication: no submission or publication fees (Article Processing Charge or APC) are charged to authors or their institutions for the submission and publication of their article;
- Consultation and download: no subscription fees are charged to consult the full text of articles online, nor is any financial contribution required to download articles.
Reuse of articles
The articles in Comptes Rendus Mathématique are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0), which allows readers of the journal to:
- share, copy, distribute and communicate the articles in their PDF version, immediately, by any means and in any format;
- adapt, remix, transform and create from the articles for any use, including commercial use;
- provided that the original article is credited (using the proposed citation that accompanies each article and mentions, in particular, its authors and DOI), that a link to the original license is included, and that any modifications made to the article are indicated.